Siberian tiger vs lion Who would win

Siberian Tiger vs African Lion Who Would Win ? | African Lion vs Siberian Tiger | Unique Empire. Watch later Answered 11 months ago · Author has 2.8K answers and 80.8M answer views. Well. Siberian tiger is bigger and heavier while lion is better protected and faster also a better fighter and it has about in my openion 25% chances to kill the tiger but the tiger has 75% chances to win. 2K views. · Experts who worked with the Save China Project believed that tigers are stronger than lions in physical performance and that a Siberian or Bengal tiger would defeat an African lion. However, not all experts assent to the tiger's superiority. Some experts hold the opposite opinion

And in the late 1800′s, the Gaekwad of Baroda, an Indian ruler, arranged a fight between the two beasts. Before the fight began, those running the bettor set the odds at 1 to 37,000 that the tiger.. The Tiger often wins. The lion does occasionally win these battles, but rarely. It would not be hands down either of them (who could make such a claim?), but all evidence seems to support that the Tiger is the one most likely to win, not the Lion. It makes no difference if this is a captive tiger and lion or wild tigers and lions ভিডিওটি দেখলে বুঝতে পারবেন জঙ্গলের আসল রাজা কে/AFRICAN LION vs SIBERIAN TIGER - Who Would Win ? - YouTube

Siberian Tiger vs African Lion Who Would Win ? African Lion vs Siberian Tiger

  1. 8 (53%) Siberian Tiger. Some people mention that, like an American Pit Bull Terrier (pit bull) can own larger dogs, a lion can defeat a tiger since, like the pit-bull, the lion is meant to be a fighter. They both considered to be extinct now . There was a study years ago on lion vs hyaena (spotted) pack encounter outcomes in the wild. First written in 1899, the story has become a childhood.
  2. African Lion vs Siberian Tiger | Who would win in a fight? Answered by Animal Expert - YouTube
  3. Most experts would favor a Siberian and Bengal tiger over an African lion. John Smith Clarke, a British lion tamer, said, in a lecture on the fight between a tiger and a lion given to the Glasgow Zoological Society, while showing the actual fight on the screen, in 100 cases out of 100 the tiger would always beat the lion
  4. 286. Jan 20, 2021. #5. the Siberian tiger would GG10 the African lion ez not even close
  5. BARBARY LION VS SIBERIAN TIGER - Who Would Win? - YouTube. BARBARY LION VS SIBERIAN TIGER - Who Would Win? If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device
  6. An adult grizzly, like its subspecies, is far more massive and stronger than the Siberian tiger. It can reach 400, 500, sometimes 600 kg in weight. If it were to stand on its hind legs, it would.

The Siberian Tiger, as the name suggests, is native to the region of Siberia, Russia. Some are also found in China and North Korea. They are one of the largest wild cats. Siberian tigers are intelligent and aggressive creatures. They prefer to live and hunt alone. Today, they are close to extinction, found mostly in zoos The Amur tiger has the greatest bite force in the cat family. At 1050 psi, they double a lion's bite force of just a mere 650 psi. Timberwolves equally hold a tremendous bite force of 1200 psi. They can bite through a moose femur in just two or three bites

According to a recent report, a Siberian Tiger can defeat a Polar Bear. Usually, Siberian Tiger is among the top fearless and bold species that has the ability to win every battle. The Siberian Tiger can simply kill a polar bear or any other bear with his attacking strategy. I hope the fight comparison, the difference between Siberian Tiger vs Polar Bear will help you Both of these cats possess similar features as well as behavioural patterns. The Siberian Tiger wins the battle because of its large size and weight. This giant animal can dominate the Bengal tiger. Thus, the Siberian tiger can win the fight. Watch the two largest wild cats in the world the Bengal Tiger Vs Siberian Tiger figh Compare African Lion Vs Siberian Tiger, African Lion is the second largest living felid or cat after Tiger (Siberian tiger and Bengal tiger) which can weigh up to 180 kg with the head & body length of 6 ft 1 inch. It is the tallest cat in the family felidae with the shoulder height of 3 ft 8 inch, unlike tigers the male lions have the mane which makes them unique from lioness and because of.

The african lion and the siberian tiger are about to go head to head and who would win in a figh... In this fight we got the king of Africa vs the king of Asia It is also important to familiar where African lions are high strength and also big while compared to the Siberian tiger. At the same instance, Siberian tiger is also high mass and strong however.

Who would win, Siberian tiger or an African lion? - Quor

Lions weigh between 265 to 420 pounds and have a much smaller appetite. the Grizzly Bear has the odds in its favor. However, in the battle between brain and brawn, the smarter guy always wins. In terms of skill, agility, and experience, Grizzly Bear vs Siberian Tiger Fight. Elise McDonald. About Me A fully grown male Siberian Tiger weighs about 660 pounds. The average shoulder height may be between 3 ft to 3 ft 3 inches, while the head and body length are 7 ft 4 inches. The average life-span is between 15 to 18 years in the wild. Silverback Gorilla. An adult male Silverback Gorilla may weigh about 300 to 485 pounds Siberian Tiger wins the vast majority. Leopards occasionally hunt Gorillas, it isn't super common, but it is a noted thing that happens. They don't prey on silverbacks usually, but a 200ish pound leopard killing even a normal gorilla is really impressive In ancient rome, tigers ALWAYS win every fight against male african lions. In a zoo, a young tiger hit a mature african lion on his head only one time and he died in his own puddle of blood. A male siberian tiger have a strike power of 1,3 tons in each paw

Tiger vs Lion: Who Would Win Lion Or Tiger? - Science AB

  1. BARBARY LION VS SIBERIAN TIGER - Who Would Win? 視頻持續時間: 11:55. 視頻上傳者: WildCiencias. 視頻發佈日期: 4 weeks ago. 視頻觀看次數: 103499. 視頻喜歡人數: 0. 視頻不喜歡人數:
  2. lion vs. tiger. The tiger has a size advantage. But it is slight though an African lion is bigger than any other tiger, except for the Siberian Tiger. Siberian Tiger weighs about 500 to 700 pounds . African lion can weigh 500 to 660 pounds. Siberian Tigers usually weigh 10 to 60 pounds more than an African lion
  3. Hello guys, I wonder which big cat would actually win in a 1v1 combat nowadays. As the Siberian Tigers significantly grew smaller over the past years it would be a matchup of a ~400lbs Lion vs a 390lbs Siberian Tiger. Who do you got in a fight

Tiger vs. Lion—Who Would Win? Smart News Smithsonian Magazin

  1. Historically, a comparison of the tiger (Panthera tigris) versus the lion (Panthera leo) has been a popular topic of discussion by hunters, naturalists, artists, and poets, and continues to inspire the popular imagination. In the past, lions and tigers reportedly competed in the wilderness, where their ranges overlapped in Eurasia. The most common reported circumstance of their meeting is in.
  2. der of the fact that male lions are pre-programmed for fighting. Lions are social where tigers are not, so just in growing up, lions are going to play-fight a lot because they are training to fight over the rights to be in a pride, whereas a tiger can go.
  3. Lion vs. Tiger; Poll Results: Who would win in a fight to the death, the Lion or Tiger? Members who voted for 'Lion' Jayception; ogriff; difficult_guy; lac818; hollyb; Smooothhh; 6 total votes. Log in with Facebook; Your name or email address: Do you already have.
  4. Lions vs Bears. It has long been pondered whether a lion or a bear would win in a fight. However, there is an answer because Californians tested it during the gold rush. They used to pit grizzlies against bulls, but the bears always won easily by using their paw as a club. Tired with the lack of suspense, they shipped in African lions to raise.
  5. Siberian tiger vs Brown bear: This could go either way. Basically, it depends on the sub-species of Brown bears. If you were to put a Grizzly bear against the tiger, the tiger would would probably win. Grizzles, unlike Their larger cousins, Kodiak's, can only weigh up to about 990 lbs. A Siberian tiger can weigh up to 660 lbs

I got an email from our university press officer earlier this week asking whether we have a 'zoologist who could participate in a light-hearted discussion about who would win in a fight between a tiger and a rhino on Friday morning'. The request was from the local BBC Radio Leeds team who wanted to break up their coverage of the Leeds Rhinos vs Castleford Tigers rugby league. Nice work charger. As we all know tigers are the usual winners in such combats and it was proven again and again in Roman times. Ive read some where, don't remember the source that in ancient Rome they use to pit 4 tigers vs 5 lions to make the combats more equal because one on one the tigers won invariably Lion vs Tiger..Update: On occasions in the past lions have been forced to fight tigers. These were staged. On a more informal and far less serious nature, at the Bronx Zoo in the 1950s a lion cub called Zambezi and a young tiger named Range who were raised together faught occasionally and Range always won due to being a smarter and better fighter Compare African Lion vs Siberian Tiger: African Lion is the second largest living felid or cat after Tiger (Siberian tiger and Bengal tiger) which can weigh up to 180 kg with the head & body length of 6 ft 1 inch. It is the tallest cat in the family felidae with the shoulder height of 3 ft 8 inch, unlike tigers the male lions have the mane which makes them unique from lioness and because of. Also keep in mind, while Siberian tigers are massive, weighing well over 600 pounds, and Bengals more lion-sized at around 500, the island subspecies are much smaller, the extant Sumatran and extinct Javan about 300 pounds, the extinct Bali a hundred less than those, scarcely larger than a leopard, and weighing about as much or less than a pair of full grown danes, which in that case might.

If a Tiger Fought a Lion, Which Animal Would Win? HuffPos

  1. Barbary Lion VS Siberian Tiger - Who Would Win in Telugu | Mother Earth Channel | Lion vs Tiger | 視頻持續時間: 5:43. 視頻上傳者: Mother Earth Channel. 視頻發佈日期: 1 month ago. 視頻觀看次數: 4293. 視頻喜歡人數:
  2. A tiger has a top speed of 50-65 km/h over short bursts. Lions can reach a remarkable 80 km/h. Both have a leaping jump of eight metres, so there is little separating Siberian tiger vs lion. But we can't put a 190 kg lion in against such a 320 kg super heavyweight. Let's make lion vs tiger a little fairer
  3. Lions win that fight, if it could even be called that. But what about this then, a wolf pack vs a lone African male lion or Siberian tiger. How many wolves would it take to kill a healthy male African lion or a healthy male Siberian tiger? Guest. Guest. Post Sep 20, 2012 #5 2012-09-21T01:49
  4. Lion vs tiger - which will win? The battle - analysis of the duel between a tiger and a lion. The scenarios of a fight between a lion and a tiger have been discussed for ages. There are also historical sources describing the results of fights between these big cats. Which of these predators - a tiger or a lion - will be the winner

Video: ভিডিওটি দেখলে বুঝতে পারবেন

american lion vs siberian tiger who would wi

Lairwebs.org a tiger conservation site, hired experts to research tigers vs lions. These experts also found in the Korean 1960s pit fights, the lion usually won. Lion beats Siberian tigers repeatedly in pit fights in Korea, 1960s. This answers the question that many have, can a lion beat a Siberian tiger, and the answer is a definitive yes Tiger vs. elephant who will win: Tigers are known to attack its prey by holding from its forelimbs and biting the neck of its victim. But the elephant is way more massive than a tiger; it is not possible for a tiger to take down an elephant. The threatening tusks of an elephant can stab a tiger Lion vs Wolf: Who Would Win? Taking all of these factors into consideration, if a lion and a wolf were to fight, the lion would come out on top 10 out of 10 times. The lions is too big, too strong and too battle hardened. In a direct confrontation, the lion would pounce on the wolf, pin it down, and do as it pleases with the wolf

The lion cuts an impressive figure. Males measure around 1.1 - 1.2 m at the shoulder, and their large manes can make them appear even taller.. Average male Bengal tigers and Siberian tigers are similar in height. Both average around 1 - 1.1 m tall at the shoulder.. Tiger vs lion length. Lions and tigers have a similar body length and tail length Siberian Tiger vs. Polar Bear. Full grown 11 ft 700 pound male siberian tiger. Full grown 8 ft 1,500 pound male polar bear. Battle takes place in a snowy open field. Fight to the death. Yeah Siberian tigers are boss and can take on things of similar size, but not something with all those adaptations At average weights, I think it would be a 60% chance for the atlas bear and 40% for the lion. In my opinion, in parity (210 kg - 230 kg vs 260 kg - 290 kg) I think the lion would have a 55% chance of winning, while the bear, 45% chance of winning. For an adult male tiger, a very large brown bear has little chance I like the Lion more than the Tiger, but if this is a Bengal Tiger, I would give it like, 8/10 chances of winning. If this is parity however, it changes quite a bit. Despite weighing less, Lions tends to be equally tall or taller than Tigers, so it would be even taller and visually larger than the Tiger at the same weight, which would give it a reach advantage. I would still however, favor the T African Lioness. 15 (65%) Siberian Tigress. 8 (35%) African Lioness - Panthera leo. The lioness ( Panthera leo) is one of the four big cats in the genus Panthera, and a member of the family Felidae. Wild lions currently exist in Sub-Saharan Africa and in Asia with an endangered remnant population in Gir Forest National Park in India, having.

African Lion vs Siberian Tiger Who would win in a fight? Answered by Animal Expert

Lion kicks ass. Bear doesnt have claws wich leaves him at a disadvantage, his Jaws arent fast enough even though he has superior strength. As for Lion vs Tiger, the tiger is larger but I rely on. a tiger is my favorite animal but as much as i think a tiger could take a ploar bear, i think a liger would waste a polar bear, so i would say liger You can't really say a liger would win because. People getting thoughts in their minds, who is stronger big cat in the world, The name of the tiger clicks on the table but which tiger, Siberian tiger, Bengal tiger or any other. Go further to know Bengal tiger vs Siberian tiger fight comparison.. Wild animals have fascinated us over the years Lion is no match to a prime Siberian Tiger. Another thing to consider is that tigers are adept at hunting alone, unlike lions. I would put money on the tiger for this fight lion vs. tiger [if any information mentioned in this site seems incorrect or incomplete or biased, please let me know (post a comment) with some supporting data citing proper sources.i will correct/complete that asap. also, if you want to contribute to this article, please post your account and address that comment to me (it may be something taken from a book or links to videos/images/websites.

Siberian tiger vs african lion fight- who will win? by

Tiger versus lion - Wikipedi

Between, these two animals, namely, the Siberian Tiger and the Gorilla, who both are compatible with each other while fighting, Siberian Tiger will win the match if all the conditions are perfect. Hope you enjoyed reading this article about the Siberian Tiger vs Gorilla fight comparison Tiger. It's bigger, heavier and has longer fangs then a lion by a significant amount. Plus it takes down prey the same size lions do all by itself. And a lions mane would be no salvation, because. A tiger roars. Boomstick : Too bad he lost to the lion on Animal Face-off. Wiz : The tiger is the biggest and strongest of all the felines. And at 10 feet and 570 pounds, the second largest tiger subspecies is the Bengal tiger, smaller than only the Siberian tiger. Males are larger, and that's the sex to be used in this fight The 24-seconds-long clip shows a lion walking up a to tiger and jumping on it. The tiger too reacts and a game one-upmanship between the two begins. The video goes into slow-motion mode to show.

Lion Vs Tiger - Who Would Win ? | Stylish LionSiberian tiger vs silverback gorilla fight to the DeathGrizzly Bear Versus TigerNew Discovery:Tiger vs lion fight, Who would win? - YouTube

Who would win? Siberian Tiger vs African Lion Hypixel - Minecraft Server and Map

In tiger vs lion, tiger has 80%, lion has it 20% but in Grizzly Bear vs Siberian Tiger, it's not that high a difference, but all the same, tiger takes it more. Also, the mass difference isn't that great. Siberian Tiger is around 308 kg while Grizzly Bear around 345 kg. THAT DOESN'T MEAN AN OVERWHELMING ADVANTAGE A male Siberian Tiger confronts a male Grizzly Bear in the Roman There was a study years ago on lion vs hyaena But if you'd ask me who I would like to win, I'd say the tiger! Cite. 17th. Polar Bear vs African Lion fight comparison- who will win? Now to answer our question, of who would win if these two animals were to battle, one could say that the Polar Bear has the upper hand. In a short glance, we can see that the Polar Bear is much superior to the African Lion when it comes to the case of weight Siberian tiger vs silverback gorilla fight to the Death. In terms of strength, we don't have much information. Once in India, a Bengal tiger dragged a 800 kg gaur over 13 meters, 13 men depending on size and strength may not be able to drag the gaur by a meter. (Again, Bengal tigers are approximately 20% smaller than Siberian tigers


The dire wolf (Canis dirus) and the saber-toothed tiger (Smilodon fatalis) are two of the best-known megafauna mammals of the late Pleistocene epoch, prowling North America until the last Ice Age and the advent of modern humans.Thousands of their skeletons have been dredged from the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles, indicating that these predators lived in close proximity The Cave Bear vs. the Cave Lion: Who Wins? Bob Strauss is a science writer and the author of several books, including The Big Book of What, How and Why and A Field Guide to the Dinosaurs of North America. During the late Pleistocene epoch, from about 500,000 to 10,000 years ago, the caves of western Europe were dangerous places to go. Lion should win with ease. Better battle would have been Lion vs Tiger (assuming u dont put in the Siberian tiger who would otherwise have a huge size advantage) 10 years ag Siberian tigers average 320kg while polar bears average 450kg (One tiger is definitely in the bears league) Both are predators and are designed to fight others. E.g. Loose excess skin so that. Tiger vs cape buffalo one on one ~ who would win ? Unusually for non carnivorous animals, cape buffalo are extremely aggressive and dangerous. On safari wildlife programmes, we usually see them in herds runnng away from lions acting in co-operation to bring one down, with the herd responding to try and drive them away

A Kodiak Grizzly bear would destroy the biggest African male lion or Siberian tiger.They have a huge layer of muscle and fat to protect their internal organs.Added to that their brute strength and powerful paw strength,bite force and added weight would be too much for both lion and tiger to handle.9 times out of 10 the bear grizzly wins over the Siberian tiger Polar bear vs Siberian tiger fight comparison- who will win? Though these two animals live in different continents of the planet. Both these large mammals have a lot of differences among them, but one similarity which we can point out is that these two mammals live in cold regions and separate body structure with a well-defined fur coat to protect them from the climate Spotted Hyenas (clan of 6) - Crocuta crocuta. Shoulder height: 70-91 cm (28-36 in) Body length: 95-166 cm (38-65 in) Weight: 40.5-81.7 kg (89-180 lb) General information: The spotted hyena is a species of hyena native to Sub-Saharan Africa. It is the largest member of the Hyaenidae, and is the most social of the Carnivora in that it has the. Jaguar Vs Leopard Winning Facts:. Jaguar is taller, longer and heavier than leopard. Leopard can climb the tree vertically carrying the animal carcass double of its weight and size. Jaguar bite force is more powerful than any other big cats which helps him to crush the bones of other predators and preys with just one single bite Lion Wins nearly all the Lion vs Tiger Fights. Lions don't meet tigers in the wild because they live on different continents. The only way to be sure who'd win would be to have statistics on encounters in the wild under natural circumstances and we don't have them

A tiger is generally physically larger than a lion. Most Experts would favour a Siberian and Bengal tiger over an African lion.[23] National Geographic Channel's documentary The Last Lions of Asia mentioned that a tiger has a weight advantage of 50 kilograms over a lion, and can kill a lion in a fight.[24] cliffs: tiger wins The Roman Arena fights (Tigers were most likely victors) This is verified from various reputed sources: A question often asked the office of the Zoo is, 'If an adult lion and tiger were to fight, which would win?' As we try to keep our adult lions and tigers in the Zoo from fighting, we did not know until in the records of the Roman arena we found that the tiger was usually victorious. Yeah, a lion can kill three tiny tiger cubs at once, but even three sub-adult tigers vs one full-grown adult male lion, is a complete mismatch. It would be suicide for the lion and the tigers would be having the lion for lunch. Single male lions get whooped, dominated and chased by two lionesses at once lion vs. tiger [if any information mentioned in this site seems incorrect or incomplete or biased, please let me know (post a comment) with some supporting data citing proper sources.i will correct/complete that asap. also, if you want to contribute to this article, please post your account and address that comment to me (it may be something taken from a book or links to videos/images/websites.

Siberian tiger vs grizzly bear - Who would win? - Russia Beyon

Differences between lions and tigers tiger vs lion size comparison are lions and tigers bali safari marine tiger vs lion who would win smart. Siberian Tiger Vs Barbary Lion Who Is The Strongest On Surface Time Becomes Key Factor Inew hes so stupid, a lion would shit on a tiger cus they fight like every 10 mins and tigers are made for sneak attacking, theirs only like a 20kg weight difference, tigers are like assassins if they land on the lion from a tree they could win but if its face on, well all the real vids I watched which was recorded (their all old grey vids since that's when their wasn't animal activists. Who Would Win Lion vs Tiger. This page is a collection of pictures related to the topic of [Who Would Win Lion vs Tiger], which contains Who Would Win? Lion vs. Tiger by Jerry Pallotta,Who Would Win? Lion Vs Tiger/Tyrannosaurus Rex Vs Velociraptor/Tarantula Vs Scorpion: Amazon.com,Who Would Win Lion vs. Tiger . Lion vs. Tiger is always considered as the fascinating encounter, as it captures the attention of all big cat lovers. Lions and Tigers are the two arch rivals within the big cat family. Both are highly territorial and will never tolerate each other in the face off scenario

Grizzly Bear vs Siberian Tiger Fight - Who Will Win? - Animal Hyp

Tiger vs Lion Fight Real New Animal Attack Videos Compilation 2015. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer Tiger vs Lion Life span. Lion: In the wild, lions live for approximately 12-18 years, while in captivity they can live over 24 years. Tiger: The life span of tigers in the wild is thought to be about 10 - 12 years. Tigers in zoos live up to 25 years or more, but not by much Home > Gorilla vs Lion: Is It True a Gorilla Would Win a Fight Against a Lion? The Internet births many questions, from the serious to the seriously absurd. Yet it didn't let us down when they pitted two of nature's most iconic creatures against one another: the silverback gorilla and the male African lion

Siberian Tiger Vs Gray Wolf, Who Would Win? - Animals Compariso

Tiger wins, it's larger and stronger. Although the Lion is a bit faster and it has a protective mane, it would put up a good fight. Now thinking about it, round 1 should slightly favour the Lion. This difference affects the two cats' instincts. What I've seen from tigers, they seem to be more aggressive; they go for the throat, go for the kill, Saffoe said. Whereas the lions are more. well the tiger is bigger and stronger and it has also been known to prey on black bears so tiger is the obvious winner in this one.Against a brown bear however, the Siberian tiger has a strength. Siberian Tiger vs African Elephant- Who will win the battle? As we all expect answer to this question is not that simple. It could be anyone's game. But here we have listed few conditions that are favourable for one to win. Conditions that help Tiger win: Elephant should have no idea about the presence of Tiger in the surroundings before the. Tiger, same way 1 male lion is more then enough vs 7 hyenas. Usually at least 1 hyena ends up dead, lion is fine. Hyenas often run for their lives, if they did not they would all end up dead - and.

Grizzly Bear Vs Lion Who Would Win

Liger vs Tiger. Both liger and tiger vary in terms of their weights, lengths, heights, appearances and behavior etc. Remember a liger is a hybrid animal having male lion as its father and tigress as its mother. On the other hand; a tiger is classified species belonging to the genus Panthera It was discussed on QI. A bear would always win a fight against a lion as the lion's skull, although very muscular, it is thin and not very strong, so the bear could crush the skull. This was proven by a man who brought a lion and a bear to California during the Gold Rush to entertainin the prospectors and miners Material from Tiger versus lion was split to Physical comparison of tigers and lions on 21 February 2018 from this version.The former page's history now serves to provide attribution for that content in the latter page, and it must not be deleted so long as the latter page exists. Please leave this template in place to link the article histories and preserve this attribution Siberian Tiger would win. The tiger is stronger, faster, and better equipped. The animal face off fights are crap, honestly. Tiger vs Lion one had the Lion listed as being 11 ft long. That is.

Barbary Lion vs Siberian Tiger | Page 11 | Sports, Hip Hop

Polar bear vs Siberian tiger fight comparison- who will win

I couldn't find examples of lion vs. jaguar because it was obviously unfair. However, there are literally HUNDREDS of accounts of lion vs. tiger . Obviously, there were winners and lovers of both species, but on my word, the male lion would win 60-65% of the time, even outweighed by 25-50 lbs in some cases! Why In fact, the Siberian tiger should be titled as the king of animals, because the lion would be defeated in such a fight - more: Lion vs tiger. Lion vs. tiger. To readers who are more interested in this subject, we recommend the article that analyzes a fight between the lion and the tiger: Lion vs. tiger - fight Tigers have speed, agility, and a more powerful bite. I think it would be close either way and would come down to something around a 50/50 chance. Tigers would never engage the bear from the front and would likely attempt to strike from behind and work their way to the neck. If a neck bite is achieved, the Tiger would likely win

All Cats Vs